-
April 1st, 2004, 12:06 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I've been using this keypad opperated distribution block for my neons/LEDs:

From day 1 this thing seemed to have a bad start. After installing it, I found that I had no place to mount it without it being seen and one of the 4 buttons on the keypad didn't work. I've had this thing for about 6 months and the only problems I've had with it was that after a while I found that I had to push up on the keypad wire strip (right where that black piece plugs into the block) in order to get the buttons to work.
Well now after I've pulled out my interior and then replaced it (after painting), I found that the keypad completely went to crap. Not one button worked. Damn thing has been nothing but trouble.
So, I decided to make things simple and wire my accessories to 2 switches. As you can see, I mounted them inside those 2 blank spots between the seats in the console: 
Unfortunately, during the process of rewiring and removing that stupid distribution block, my lights all seem to have burnt out. I'm not going to be completely sure until I remove them, but I'm gonna buy new/better stuff anyways. I'll have more pics when it's done.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks